[Opendnssec-develop] Re: OpenDNSSEC 1.4.5rc1 tomorrow? (Was:: [Opendnssec-user] opendnssec 1.4.4 and mysql)

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Apr 4 08:19:43 UTC 2014

On 3 Apr 2014, at 15:24, Jerry Lundström <jerry at opendnssec.org> wrote:

> On tor, 2014-04-03 at 15:05 +0200, Jerry Lundström wrote:
>> I did a PR with a fix:
>> https://github.com/opendnssec/opendnssec/pull/65
>>
>> Will see if I can get MySQL tests to run via the build bot quickly
>> today
>> and we should be able to push out a candidate tomorrow.
>
> PR #65 seems to solve it, shall we do 1.4.5rc1 tomorrow?

Code fix looks fine.

1) I would like to comment in the NEWS file to be much more explicit about what the problem was. I’ll do a quick pull request to fix this.

2) Looking at Jenkins, is seems like the daily tests are not running every night? Last time they ran for 1.4 was 27th March as far as I can tell.

Jerry can you please look into this and also kick them off manually before we do the release?

Thanks