[Opendnssec-develop] Re: [Opendnssec-user] opendnssec 1.4.4 and mysql

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu Apr 3 13:05:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

On tor, 2014-04-03 at 14:53 +0200, Jerry Lundström wrote:
> Sadly there is a little bug that passed us by here, the issue is that a
> SQL join was made to the key data which is a view and MySQL does not
> like this.

The problem was not really the join but more that the alias to
KEYDATA_VIEW is misleading, the alias "k" and "d" is used inside the
view and looks like they are exported to outside the view and the alias
"k" set in the SQL statement for key list can't be trusted on.

So Sara/Warren and anyone else working on 1.3/1.4 SQL stuff, have that
in mind in the future.

I did a PR with a fix: https://github.com/opendnssec/opendnssec/pull/65

Will see if I can get MySQL tests to run via the build bot quickly today
and we should be able to push out a candidate tomorrow.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/