[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Discussion of usability developments

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Sep 26 13:59:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,

As a result of discussions and the user survey we heard clearly from users that they would like some usability developments implemented to make their lives easier! It has take a while but here is a page where I have gathered together a (slightly) more detailed list of the developments we could consider for 1.3/1.4:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Usability+requirements

I'm hoping we can do a general review of content and priority first, then I'll create some JIRA issues and send this out on the user list to get some more feedback.

Thanks