[Opendnssec-develop] Test platforms update/upgrade/reinstall

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu Sep 26 11:50:25 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm planing to update, upgrade or reinstall some or all of the platforms we test on. This is to get the latest and greatest for some and make a clean install for others. With this change I also want to try and get LDAP working with Crowd (Atlassians Auth server) so we can have a special group that controls who has access to the test platforms and you can use your JIRA account, hopefully with public ssh keys as attributes.

I will try and perform the change with minimal impact to Jenkins by setting up a temporary transition VM and redirect the node in Jenkins to that one during the work on the node.

There will also be a slight change to the list of platforms we test on but it has been thing we discussed before but haven't got around to yet. I will also make room for the upcoming Ubuntu 14.04 LTS release.

The distribution list will be as follows, all will have 64bit environments and a few will also have a 32bit environment:

Debian (latest stable)
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
CentOS (latest stable)
RedHat (latest stable)
OpenSUSE (latest stable)
SUSE (latest stable)
Solaris (latest stable)
FreeBSD (latest stable)
NetBSD (latest stable)
OpenBSD (latest stable)

If you have any comments, please let me know.

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/