[Opendnssec-develop] RE: OpenDNSSEC Developer workshop

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Sep 20 15:22:58 CEST 2013


Hi All, 

Just to update you that there are still various discussing on travel and visa arrangements ongoing but that I hope we can make a decision on the location early next week!

Sara. 

On 2 Sep 2013, at 15:42, Jakob Schlyter wrote:

> 2 sep 2013 kl. 15:44 skrev Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com>:
> 
>> Please note that there is a (Yes) option on the poll which acts as a 'maybe' answer. Please use this if you are free on these dates but would need to get agreement from your boss and/or agree funding for the trip. 
> 
> I'd like to emphasize the above - if funding is the reason for not being able to participate, please mark as MAYBE.
> 
>  Jakob
> 




More information about the Opendnssec-develop mailing list