[Opendnssec-develop] new node on jenkins

John Dickinson jad at sinodun.com
Wed Sep 18 12:45:18 UTC 2013

FYI

I have added a new node (sqlite-version-test) on jenkins to allow testing against multiple sqlite3 versions. This is to allow me to test new sqllite functionality code (foreign keys etc.) that I have just written for the 1.4 branch. It has the following versions installed sqlite-3.6.18, sqlite-3.6.19, sqlite-3.7.0, sqlite-3.7.16 and sqlite-3.8.0.2.

I suspect this node may disappear once the new code is committed.

John

---
jad at sinodun.com

http://sinodun.com