[Opendnssec-develop] RE: JIRA issues and Crucible code reviews

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Sun Sep 8 16:20:39 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Firstly - I have updated the page describing how we handle JIRA issues to make it a bit clearer and to reflect the fact that we now use the agile workflow to manage our issues:
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Issue+tracking+process
Please let me have any comments/feedback on this.

Secondly - we now have Crucible available for code reviews. I have tried to write up a basic workflow here:
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Code+Review+process
But if you get stuck there is official documentation available here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE030/Using+Crucible
Again comments/feedback welcomed.

I suggest that we all start to use Crucbile for code reviews in JIRA issues from now on and we can review how we think this is working in a few weeks!

Best regards