[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Team meeting - Tuesday 10 Sept 2013 @ 14:30 CEST

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Sun Sep 8 16:10:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We have a team meeting on Tuesday this week:

Date:      Tuesday 10 Sep 2013
Time:      14:30-15:30 CEST, 13:30-14:30 BST, 20:30 CST, 12:30 UTC
Method:  Teamspeak. Server name and password are here (requires login):
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Conference+call+details
Agenda: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/2013-09-10+Agenda

We will give Teamspeak a go this week using the server that Yuri has set up. So please take a minute to set up the client before the meeting. If anyone wants to check they can connect OK then just drop me a line and we can have a short test call anytime.

Also - note the change in time to 14:30 CEST as requested by Jerry.