[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Availability

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Oct 22 16:04:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Just to let you know that prompted by Matthijs mentioning IETF next year I have created the 2014 Availability page:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Availability+2014

Please indicate your availability or attendance at conferences as and when you know it on this page to help with scheduling meetings. I briefly looked into calendar plugins for Confluence but none of them looked any good to me. If anyone wants to suggest a better way to keep track of meetings and availability please do!

And if I may say it seems London is _the_ place for meetings next year ;-)