[Opendnssec-develop] Sara is unable to make todays meeting

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Oct 8 12:38:10 UTC 2013

We have just cancelled the meeting, although some people dialled in
(Masson, Jakob, Yuri and myself).

Short minutes of the cancelled meeting:

* I go ahead with NSEC3PARAM TTL config option after Jakob's approval.

* Suggested next meeting Oct 22 (since Jakob and I cannot make it th 24th).

If any objections to Oct 22 please reply to this mail.

Get well soon Sara! (and I hope I don't have to say that too often...)

Best regards,
  Matthijs