[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Migrating regression tests between 1.4 and 2.0

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Nov 27 15:58:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

As part of trying to align the jenkins testing between 1.4 and 2.0 I have created a wiki page where I have made a brain dump of useful hints for porting tests and a list of issues I have seen when trying to get tests running:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Migrating+jenkins+regression+tests+between+1.4+and+2.0

This is a work in progress and seems like the best place to collect this information at the moment as I work through the tests in more detail! Please feel free to add to or correct the information here.