[Opendnssec-develop] Jenkins tests old revision

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Nov 27 12:29:46 UTC 2013

On 27 Nov 2013, at 12:15, Matthijs Mekking wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want Jenkins to test the latest revision. The build seems to
> automatically grab the latest change:
>
> https://jenkins.opendnssec.org/job/build-opendnssec-1.3/280/
> Revision: 7438
> Changes
>
>    fix memleak in libhsm (detail)
>

> But the test takes an old one:
>
> https://jenkins.opendnssec.org/job/test-opendnssec-1.3/310/
> Revision: 7423
> No changes.
>

> How do I enforce Jenkins to test the latest revision?

The jenkins jobs are configured up to look at a particular repository path:
-  the build job grabs the code from  OpenDNSSEC/ and builds this (which has highest revision 7438)
-  however the test job grabs just the code from OpenDNSSEC/testing (which has highest revision 7423)

However the test job is running the tests against the latest build (which was generated by the build job) so it is using a build of 7438. Confusing I know, but I hope this helps.