[Opendnssec-develop] Developer workshop

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Nov 8 13:46:03 UTC 2013

Hi Jerry,

Jakob brought this up in the team meeting yesterday (I had the impression that he would be doing the presentation though... no difference). I'll shuffle the agenda to try to accommodate this.

Jerry - just to be clear - you plan to be around for all 3 days of the workshop now? Maybe it would be better to do the git & testing stuff on Friday morning to give you/Jakob as much time as possible to prepare?

Sara.