[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Code review process

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Nov 7 15:33:51 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I meant to mention when Jakob was talking about the move to github today that Warren and I have been working using a pre-commit review process in Crucible. It is now documented here:
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Code+Review+process
Basically a patch can be uploaded that Crucible automatically turns into a nice graphical diff for comments (just like reviewing a svn commit).

Also I have made some clarifications and minor tweaks to the Issue tracking process based on feedback from Warren:
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Issue+tracking+process

Comments/feedback welcomed and thanks to Warren for all his patience in this!