[Opendnssec-develop] git for SoftHSMv2?

René Post rene at xpt.nl
Wed May 15 11:58:01 UTC 2013

Made a quick conversion of trunk/softHSMv2 using svn2git, results of which can be found in a test repository at https://github.com/rene-post/softHSMv2
Note that I intentionally left out the tags and branches.

I mapped the svn user names to github usernames using an authors file that includes an email address for every user.
This worked for all committers to softHSMv2 except Rickard. He used an email address that doesn't match the one I choose.

I think that for the real conversion it would be best to ask everybody  which email address would be preferred.
These email addresses are inserted in the changesets so you would need to feel comfortable with them being out there in public.

René