[Opendnssec-develop] How to replicate signer-stuck with SoftHSM

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Mon May 13 06:26:35 UTC 2013

The Enforcer will never tell the Signer to use a key before it has been
created with C_GenerateKeyPair. Could it be that your HSM returns from this
function call before the key is available in the HSM (and synchronized
within the cluster)?

SoftHSM will only return from C_GenerateKeyPair when the key has been
created, so there is no lock in that respect.

// Rickard