[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Developer meetings at RIPE 66

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu May 2 14:19:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Based on the feedback to the doodle I have booked a meeting room at RIPE for the following times:

Tuesday 14th        10:00-12:30  (Note the board meeting starts at 13:00 so probably finish around 12)
Wednesday 15th    16:00-18:00

A rough agenda for the meetings can be found here:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Developer+workshop+-+RIPE+66

Please let me know if there are other topics you like to cover.

I would also like to propose that we try to do an informal 'Meet the team' session at 18:00 on Wednesday for any users who would like to put some faces to names or bug us in person for that feature they really want :-) I'm hoping as many of us as possible could be around the bar (maybe even wearing ODS t-shirts if we have them...) to chat to interested users over a beer? If enough of us are up for this then I can publicise it on the ODS/RIPE lists and in the DNS-WG OpenDNSSEC presentation.