[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Results of user survey

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Jul 2 10:04:12 UTC 2013

Hi All,

A couple more votes came in on Friday so I have updated the wiki page with the results of the user survey and added a couple of general conclusions:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/User+survey+2013

As discussed in the team meeting it seems like we need to start thinking about clarifying the specifics of what we can do to address the 3 big usability issues:
- Monitoring
- API improvements
- DS handling
I've taken an action to put something together on this for initial review.

I also plan to forward the link to the results page to the users list later this week.