[Opendnssec-develop] Reduced time for OpenDNSSEC until June

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Jan 14 13:41:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

If you missed it, .SE has been named pre-delgation tester (PDT of all acronyms) by ICANN for all the new top level domains and we also, just last week, took over operations of .nu .

This means that my time in OpenDNSSEC (until June) will be very limited, I will only be able to do a few hours each week (administration, releases, emergencies etc).

I will try and finish up the JUnit changes for the testing framework later this week but for new things, for example Coverity, it will be put on hold for the nearest future (kinda hectic right now, might cool down in 2-3 months).

Will also try and attend the meetings when ever I can.

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/