[Opendnssec-develop] RE: New pages in 1.4 documentation

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Jan 2 09:12:29 UTC 2013

Hi Sara and all,

First of all: Happy new year!

On 12/20/2012 01:49 PM, Sara Dickinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've update the following page based on reviewing the NEWS file for
> notable updates:
>
> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCSTRUNK/New+in+OpenDNSSEC+1.4
>
> Please let me know if there is anything important missing from here!

Missing not, I believe. Perhaps a bit too much:

* Added EDNS0 support, so that zone transfers and SOA requests with OPT
RRs are possible.

In 1.3 this was also possible, ldns did it then (in the zonefetcher).
This line can be removed.

Another thing I notice is that you write 'Adaptor' instead of 'Adapter'.
Is that intentional?

Best regards,
  Matthijs