[Opendnssec-develop] RE: OpenDNSSEC 1.3.13 release candidate
sara at sinodun.com
Tue Feb 12 17:14:37 UTC 2013
Version 1.3.13rc of OpenDNSSEC is now available for testing:
* OPENDNSSEC-388: Signer Engine: Internal serial should take into account
the inbound serial.
* OPENDNSSEC-242: Signer Engine: Could get stuck on load signconf while
signconf was not changed.
* Signer Engine: Fixed locking and notification on the drudge work queue,
signals could be missed so that drudgers would stall when there was work to
* Checksum sha1: ceb34a2be0718b0ef84532aab8b7fdb5864e0bcf
* Checksum sha256: aaae874d388ab815ac37f077cc56c62b743f55f05b78294e3b6fa14f8936b4f4
**NOTE: This release is signed with the new OpenDNSSEC Distribution key (2013) available from:
A full 1.3.13 release is planned for Wednesday 20th February.
More information about the Opendnssec-develop