[Opendnssec-develop] SoftHSM v1 now at git

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Dec 18 16:22:18 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Jakob Schlyter <jakob at kirei.se> wrote:

> I've now moved SoftHSM v1 to git at
> https://github.com/opendnssec/SoftHSMv1.
>
> The subversion repository for SoftHSMv1 will stick around for a couple
> days more, please do NOT commit any code to this repository.

Jenkins is now successfully building build-softhsm-trunk from GitHub
SoftHSMv1 origin/develop on all platforms.

Tomorrow I will change the 1.3 and 1.4 branches to build from GitHub
SoftHSMv1 origin/master (which will contain the latest release version) and
me and Jakob is working on a pull request, testing the process and seeing
that everything works and is trigged when we accept a pull request.

When all of that has been done successfully the SVN repository for SoftHSM
v1 will be removed and replaced with a README like the others.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/