[Opendnssec-develop] Developer workshop

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Dec 17 13:28:22 UTC 2013

My earlier comment is getting picked up more serious then expected (did
no one notices the emoticon?)

Anyway, I replied earlier to Sara off list:

 "I like to have less external dependencies as possible (for several
  kind of reasons: collateral damage risks, entity termination, ...).

  But I did agree that less maintenance overhead is a strong argument
  for using github (but personally I would still prefer gitlab)."

(You might find them no good arguments. I do)

Nevertheless, we decided to use github instead of gitlab, rough
consensus style, weighing the arguments. Perhaps it is worth mentioning
those arguments that make us come to that decision.

Best regards,
  Matthijs