[Opendnssec-develop] Jenkins tests old revision

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Dec 10 10:11:06 UTC 2013

On Nov 27, 2013, at 13:36 , Yuri Schaeffer wrote:

>> However the test job is running the tests against the latest build
>> (which was generated by the build job) so it is using a build of
>> 7438. Confusing I know, but I hope this helps.
>
> Ah yes, so they are both up to date.
> Doing the svn ci from the root of the repository would cause both jobs
> have the same (latest) revision I believe.

No, since no change has been made in the testing directory the revision is not updated.

But, you can be very sure that it will run against the latest build because the jobs are chained. test-* will not run unless build-* has run successfully.

Only chance of test-* to not test the latest build is if you commit code after the build-* job has started but if that happens then the build-* job will run again after test-* is finished.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/