[Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.4.2 and 1.3.15 releases

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Aug 13 17:44:28 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We were planning to put out release candidates for 1.3 and 1.4 patch releases this week, but this will now delayed for two reasons. Firstly there is more work needed on an enforcer bug fix in both releases and secondly CONAC have reported 2 signer bugs (with fixes) on 1.4.  I would like Matthijs to review the signer issues before we include them in the release so the plan now is to do the release candidates as early as we can next week once these issues are resolved.