Fwd: [Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.4.0 production release

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Apr 22 10:48:12 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Congratulations everyone - we have a 1.4 production release! Well done on all the hard work it took to get here!

fyi - a 1.4 branch has been created today in svn. I will add an agenda point to the meeting tomorrow to discuss a plan for adding 1.4 tests to jenkins, merging the enforcer-ng code into trunk, etc.

Sara.

Begin forwarded message: