[Opendnssec-develop] Re: [Opendnssec-maintainers] supported sqlite3 version

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Apr 11 12:15:59 UTC 2013

On 10 Apr 2013, at 19:25, Jerry Lundström wrote:

> Did we not discuss having mysql as primary db? That would solve all issues with dists not having the right sqlite version.
>
> /Jerry

We previously agreed recommending that SQLite was used only for testing, not in production:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCSTRUNK/Installation#Installation-Database

but it is still the default database for 1.3 and 1.4....

We had a long discussion in the team meeting yesterday and decided we should continue to investigate using 3.7 since the fixes should be straightforward and should address the locking issue.