[Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.4.0 release

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Apr 10 12:18:38 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Just a follow up from the meeting yesterday. We had 2 queries outstanding for the 1.4 release:

- enforcer problems reported by Paul Wouters on the user list. Paul is still running the rc2 code base i.e. with the multi-threaded enforcer code so we have recommended he upgrade.

- validns reporting a broken NSEC3 chain for a signed zone. Matthijs has confirmed that this is a bug in validns due to unsupported records not an OpenDNSSEC issue.

So pending any further feedback/issues I will write to the developer list again next week (when Matthijs is back from holiday) to review the decision to go ahead with a 1.4.0 production release.

Regards