[Opendnssec-develop] testing dns adapters document

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Oct 31 13:32:41 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com> wrote:
> Jerry - could you help out with setting up BIND and validns (or similar) for this work?

If, who that will write the test, makes it so a normal user can start
BIND in the background and get the IXFR/AXFR to tests and then
shutdown BIND for each test as we do with OpenDNSSEC then we can
probably run it on most of the platforms if not all.

So it is best if someone start trying this locally and when we have
something that runs we can look at what we need to do on each
platform.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/