[Opendnssec-develop] Lim::Plugin::OpenDNSSEC and SoftHSM

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu Oct 18 09:02:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

As discussed at the physical developer meeting and RIPE, we talked
about moving the Lim plugins for OpenDNSSEC and SoftHSM into the
SVN/contrib.

After some thinking I don't believe this is the best thing to do right
now as it will put more strain on the projects and release phases.
There are also operational things to consider, I have already
everything setup with a developer process (git flow) and packaging for
most platforms, that would have to change if moved to SVN.

The framework and plugins are currently in alpha and I hope to have a
release candidate out sometime in Q1 2013.

If anyone wants to help by testing or coding, please let me know and
I'll get you started.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/