[Opendnssec-develop] Network problems affecting JIRA & Confluence Wiki

Roland van Rijswijk - Deij Roland.vanRijswijk at surfnet.nl
Tue Nov 27 08:54:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,

SURFnet's NOC has been working on upgrading our core network routers.
Unfortunately, they are experiencing serious issues, meaning the upgrade
will have to be rolled back. I have seen some Nagios warnings from the
OpenDNSSEC JIRA & Confluence instances this morning; you may experience
intermittent failures when accessing these systems. We expect the
rollback to be complete before the end of the day.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Roland

--