[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Versioning and version support

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 13:35:58 UTC 2012

I think that this would be good, note however the text for major version
number says "Major version X (X.y.z | X > 0) MUST be incremented if any
backwards incompatible changes are introduced to the public API."

So that doesn't preclude enforcer-ng being 2.0 even if the API didn't
change at all if I read it correctly? It also means new functionality
doesn't have to bump the major version.

Sion