[Opendnssec-develop] Off on holiday 14 nov to 9 dec, hand off list

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Nov 7 08:37:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

Here is the list of stuff others will take while I am away.

Jenkins and Test VMs - Sion
Sion will have full access to all VMs and I am working on documenting
some trouble shooting instructions in case something goes wrong. We
won't really go into how to setup new jobs or how to add code to the
test framework.

Building releases - Jakob
He's done it before so he probably can do it again :)

SVN / OpenDNSSEC server - Patrik
Patrik has the same access as me to the new OpenDNSSEC server at .SE
and we will document internally how its setup. So in case of an
emergency regarding the SVN, Patrik is the one to call while I am
away. We will have to wait with the Coverity setup until I am back.

JIRA - Sara
Sara will be managing JIRA, will see to it that she has all the access
needed in case something happens with the user access etc.

If I have missed anything please tell me.

And its not like I won't have internet access, so I'll just be an email away.
/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/