[Opendnssec-develop] Making ODS immune for localtime changes

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Mon Nov 5 10:44:02 UTC 2012

It is certainly helpful, thank you.

This is worth looking at closely. One worry for me would be pushing
these changes out as we will then switch people from local time to UTC
which for most folks will be more than the one hour summer-time switch.

Also note that InceptionOffset should not interfere with keys being
introduced; but maybe we should at least recommend that the publish
safety is at least one hour to cover DST (this is the supplied default)?

Sion