[Opendnssec-develop] Feature proposal: Stop Enforcer action on given zone

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Mon May 14 12:34:54 UTC 2012

>> Interesting proposal...

Rick, I think it would be a good idea to create a story about this.
Just so that we can keep track of it.

> There may be questions on whether we need to reset any timers also, for
> instance would we believe that a key has been published for 5 days if
> the zone was frozen for most of that time?

The Enforcer would only set the time for the next event, right? I
believe we never can miss a state change because of this. If there is
a state change, than any action would have been written to the
signconf before the zone was frozen.