[Opendnssec-develop] RE: PIN deamon

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Jun 28 12:44:06 UTC 2012

Hi All,

One item that I should have raised in the call on Tuesday was the PIN daemon feature developed for 1.4. This has been implemented by Rickard (in a branch) but has not yet been tested or reviewed. Jakob was planning to do this but since he is away until mid-August (and we should have a beta for 1.4 before then!) I'm looking for a volunteer to test and review this. If anyone feels they have the time and knowledge to do this in the next few weeks please let me know. Otherwise it would seem we will have to postpone this to 1.4.1.