[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Physical team meeting

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Jun 21 12:22:11 UTC 2012

Hi All,

It seems it is that time of year again to think about a developer get together. September has been proposed as a good time so I have put together a doodle to see if we can find a date then: http://www.doodle.com/c36ztcse476hshww

I've assumed a 2 day meeting at either the start or the end of a week to make travelling easier. So on the doodle please vote for which sets of 2 days you could make.

Note that RIPE 65 in Amsterdam starts on September 24th.

The location is still to be decided (one of Oxford, Amsterdam/Utrecht or Stockholm I imagine unless someone owns a small tropical island we could use?) and may depend on what date we settle on.