[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Meeting 2012-06-12
sion at nominet.org.uk
Wed Jun 13 08:04:04 UTC 2012
On 13/06/12 07:54, Matthijs Mekking wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> I like it too, it gives a better oversight.
> One other remark: I would like to keep a list or other expressive way
> to explicitly (font-weight bold or something) denote the action points.
> I think they are:
> AP: Matthijs and Jerry work on DNS Adapter tests
> AP: Release 1.3.9
> AP: Matthijs and Sara will discuss off-line about the 1.4.0 release
> AP: Release 2.0.0a3
> AP: Sion adds an issue to JIRA about the kasp.db lock report (which I
> saw was already been done).
Good idea. I have added a section at the end with the new action points.
In addition to the ones above there were:
-Sara and Jerry to discuss the changes to the tests needed for the
-Jerry to update support issue for OPENDNSSEC-214 to prompt user for input
-Create a ticket for the sql parameter cache fix
> Best regards,
> On 06/12/2012 04:24 PM, Siôn Lloyd wrote:
>> On 08/06/12 13:53, Sara Dickinson wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> We have a scheduled meeting next week:
>>> Date: Tuesday 12 June 2012 Time: 14:00-15:00 CEST, 13:00-14:00
>>> The agenda can be found here:
>> I've put notes up at the same URL... In blue to show which bits
>> were not in the agenda. What do people think of adding the minutes
>> like that? I'll undo it and add a new page if there is a general
>> feeling that that would be better.
>> _______________________________________________ Opendnssec-develop
>> mailing list Opendnssec-develop at lists.opendnssec.org
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Opendnssec-develop mailing list
> Opendnssec-develop at lists.opendnssec.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opendnssec-develop