[Opendnssec-develop] Meeting notes 2012-07-10 are online

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Jul 10 16:09:56 UTC 2012

All,

I've updated the format to show comments made in the meeting in blue (as Sion did a few weeks ago) as I think this makes it easy to read. I've also summarised the actions at the end and upgraded some comments to actions so they don't get forgotten:

Sara: Resend audit recommendation page for review.
Sara: Find someone to chair the next meeting
Rick: Talk to Roland and see if SURFnet could pick up on the PIN daemon task, to avoid delaying to 1.4.1.

Hope everyone is happy with this.

Sara.