[Opendnssec-develop] Meeting 2012-07-10

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jul 9 08:18:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am terribly sorry, but I have appeared to schedule a conflict and
cannot join tomorrows teleconference.

My input for the meeting would have been:

* OPENDNSSEC-269: identified the cause of the crash and fixed in trunk.

* The two open issues from Rick still remain for 1.3.10. I would be
opposed against a release

* OPENDNSSEC-261 still remains open for the 1.4.0 beta. Also, I still
should start DNS adapter tests. I fear that I have time for that after
the IETF.

* A request for ods-checkzone passed by on the list:
https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/SUPPORT-31. Do people think this
is a good idea. If so, for which version should we schedule it?

* Perhaps we should discuss what (more) actions we should do about the
EPEL 6 debacle.

I have added those things to the agenda on the wiki (in orange, feel
free to change the color).

Best regards,
  Matthijs