[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Documentation for 1.4
sara at sinodun.com
Sun Jul 1 17:53:10 UTC 2012
I took a spin through the documentation on the wiki for 1.4 and made a few minor updates including:
- Validation: created place holder for a page describing how to validation zones using external tools:
Jakob was pencilled in to write this page but if someone else could please review and add content that would be a big help as I wasn't involved in the discussions on this.
- Migration: added new page to describe migration from earlier versions:
Sion if you could review?
- Re-worked the architecture diagram for 1.4:
Thoughts or comments?
- removed Ruby from the Dependancies page and removed a handful of references to the auditor from various pages
- updated the list of supported platforms to match the latest list agreed (hope this wasn't premature - I didn't update 1.3)
- added a comment about choice of database to the installation page
Please review and correct any mistakes if you find them!
More information about the Opendnssec-develop