[Opendnssec-develop] Meeting 2012-02-01

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Jan 30 14:56:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

You missed OpenDNSSEC 1.3.6.

And to my action point, I understood it so that I was to contact the
maintainers we know of and I did and all of them have joined the
maintainers list! :)

I don't really see a point announcing it to the general public just
yet since its a locked mailing list, in time when we get a feel of who
does what and what we need help with we can ask for volunteers.

/Jerry