[Opendnssec-develop] Fwd: [Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.3.5

John Dickinson jad at sinodun.com
Mon Jan 23 11:38:44 UTC 2012

The change to a new version of ldns has broken the CI build.

You can see the nice pattern here

https://jenkins.opendnssec.org/job/Build_OpenDNSSEC/99/

I will fix it up later today but should checking the status of the build and keeping the CI system up to date not be part of the Release Engineering process?

If you still don't have an account on jenkins please let me know via jabber (jad at sinodun.com).

John
---
jad at sinodun.com