[Opendnssec-develop] SoftHSM 1.3.1

Jakob Schlyter jakob at kirei.se
Tue Jan 17 21:24:28 UTC 2012

On 17 jan 2012, at 22:22, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:

>>> SoftHSM 1.3.1 is ready for release. Jakob, you can go ahead with the
>>> release engineering.
>>
>> it is done - tagged and bagged!
>
> Thanks, just remember point 1 (date in NEWS file) and point 8 (bump
> the version number).

Right, I overlooked that as you had already changed the version number. I'll add the release date retroactively, but I will not update the distfile.
Bumping the verison number is harder, as the release engineer (sounds fancy, right) does not necessarily know what the next version will be. It could be 1.3.2, but might also be 1.4.0.