[Opendnssec-develop] Meeting notes 2012-01-17
matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Jan 17 15:31:59 UTC 2012
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I have edited some action points. I believe they were pointin to the wrong
person (namely me;)).
The new list of action points are:
- - Matthijs: Send proposal of zonelist.xml/db cmdline/file edit to dev list
- - Rickard: Send off-by-one and ney year mail to users list
- - Rickard: Discuss the hsm_get_key_rdata encoding DNSKEYs with user
- - Jerry: Announc the existence of the maintainers list
- - Rickard: Change the release management documentation accordingly
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012, Jerry Lundstr?m wrote:
> On Jan 17, 2012, at 14:41 , Roland van Rijswijk wrote:
>> Yes and no :-). As long as you conform to how the system wants you to work it's much easier, if you are used to controlling the location of every comma it is a PITA ;-)
> Yeah and Atlassian people decided to drop the raw editing of markup all together in the new version of Confluence, it have made MANY upset and many more have reverted back to 4.x just because of that.
> Altho I find that it works most of the time, just a few hours ago I was editing a code part and apparently hit tab in the wrong place and it deleted the entire code part? had to cancel and redo.
> Jerry Lundstr?m - OpenDNSSEC Developer
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Opendnssec-develop