[Opendnssec-develop] kaspcheck replacement

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Wed Jan 4 14:12:34 UTC 2012

I've done some testing on the new kaspcheck script and I think that it
behaves in (roughly) the same way as the ruby version. (One change is
that it now exits early if the xml doesn't pass the rng tests.)

So, I've changed the makefile in the enforcer/utils directory to build
and install it.

N.B. if you also build the auditor then the c version will be overwritten!

There are some tests (enforcer/test/kaspcheck), written in ruby, that
are based on the old tests. Hopefully these can be called from jenkins;
this means that we will have a ruby requirement in our test environment.

Enjoy.

Sion