[Opendnssec-develop] OS/Dists to test on

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Jan 4 09:31:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been setting up my own local build farm while I wait for the new VMs we are getting from SURFnet running on their production VMWare infrastructure (Thank you Roland!), I've actually got them but everything isn't finalized yet.

This is the list so far, if anyone feels anything is missing please tell:

Ubuntu Server 10.04.3 LTS amd64 (will add 12.04 LTS as soon as its out)
Debian 6.0 amd64
Fedora 16 amd64
FreeBSD 8.2 amd64
OpenSUSE 12.1 amd64
CentOS 6.2 amd64
Scientific Linux 6.1 amd64 (new RHEL clone made by CERN and Fermilab)
Solaris SunOS 11.11 x86 (i386? i686? amd64? who knows, solaris is weird!)
OpenBSD 5.0 amd64
NetBSD 5.1 amd64

To be added once we can get sorted hows gonna pay for it:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2 amd64 (RHEL) (covered by SURFnet)
SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 amd64 (SLE)

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer