[Opendnssec-develop] Jenkins status / Developing tests

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Feb 8 07:48:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

Yesterday I pushed the test framework to most branches and put up the
jobs on Jenkins, you can view the different branches here:

1.3: https://jenkins.opendnssec.org/view/1.3/
EnforcerNG: https://jenkins.opendnssec.org/view/enforcer-ng/
trunk: https://jenkins.opendnssec.org/view/trunk/

1.3 builds and tests on all platforms, trunk has a problem on OpenBSD
that pselect() does not exist and Matthijs is working on a compat
pselect(). Enforcer NG has a lot of problems building on *BSD, I have
made some issues regarding that but more investigation needs to be
done.

Today I hope to finish making a HOWTO about developing tests locally
and test them before committing.

I have also thought about maybe having a telephone conference shared
screen session where I could go through the framework, how to develop
tests and deploy them so you can see and ask questions as they pop up,
is that something anyone would be interested in ?

Cheers,
Jerry