[Opendnssec-develop] Meeting notes 2012-12-03

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Dec 11 15:19:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Dec 5, 2012, at 11:40 , Rick van Rein wrote:

> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/2012-12-03+Minutes

From notes:

Matthijs	OPENDNSSEC-346: BIND interop test
The test is written and submitted to svn so we now need to have BIND installed on at least one test machine. We agree this needs to wait till Jerry is back next week. We also agree that starting with the CentOS machine seems like the right thing.

I will installed bind on redhat64-ods08, the CentOS server is to be converted into 32bit Red Hat.

There is currently no way to just run a test on a single platform so the test needs to run on all platforms and it could do a case on $DISTRIBUTION (as in most build-*.sh) to only do the test on redhat and return 0 on all other platforms.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/