[Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.3.12 release candidate

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Dec 10 07:55:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com> wrote:
> Since we have a release candidate issued please refrain from submitting routine code into the 1.3.12 branch until the full release is done. If you have a high priority issue that you believe warrants the re-issue of the release candidate please email the developers list first so this can be agreed.

It isn't necessary to "lock" the branch while a release candidate is issued.

You can copy the release candidate tag once it is decided to release
the full version and if any change had been made that should be
included in the release you can merge it with the release tag after
copy.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/